"When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece." - John Ruskin
Sassy Paints offers a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience through art classes that allow you to pair your taste for wine and spirits with your desire to create art. All you have to do is, sign up, sip up, and CREATE!
- Step-by-step instruction
- All art supplies: canvas, brush, paint, ease and aprons
- Wine cups and cork screws
The only things you will need to bring are your wine of choice and a creative spirit! At the end of the night, you will have a 16x20 canvas of your own creation.
Expect to unlock your creativity and uncork your masterpiece!
Frequently asked questions
- Q: What if I don't want to drink wine, can I bring something else to drink?
- A: Yes of course! You may bring any non-alcoholic beverage you would like, as well as beer, champagne, and of course, wine.
- Q: How much does it cost to participate in a Sassy Paints session?
- A: Most events are 2-3 hours and are $35 (plus tax) per guest. We do have some special events and children's sessions that are priced differently so please visit our Event Calendar and click on the painting image shown for any class that interests you for specific pricing and details.
- Q: What is the advantage to prepaying on-line?
- A: Prepaying guarantees your spot! Of course we welcome walk-ins if space allows, but some of our events do sell out. Also, if you have preregistered and we know you're coming we always try to wait a few minutes for you if you're running behind! If you do decide to wait, please bring CASH for payment, we do not accept credit/debit cards once in the studio and no checks please.
- Q: When do you post a new monthly schedule?
- A: We typically begin posting our new calendar of events on the 15th of the previous month. Please do not hesitate to call or email to request a painting before this date!
- Q: Will I really be able to paint this painting in the time allowed?
What if I have never painted before?
- A: Yes! All of our events are designed to include people with absolutely no experience. You'll be completely surprised at what you can do with step-by-step instruction (and encouragement) form our artistic staff!
Acrylic paint dries quickly so your painting will be dry and ready to go home with you at the end of the event.
- Q: At what time should I arrive for class?
- A: Doors open 30 minutes prior to the event's start time. We ask that you try to arrive 15-20 minutes ahead to get settled, seated and most importantly get your drinks ready! If you have a big group, please try to arrive the full 30 minutes early so you have your pick of seating.
- Q: Do you reserve seats?
- A: We take reservations, but we strongly urge you to pay online to guarantee your spot. We do not reserve locations of seats. It's first come first serve for placement so on busy nights the earlier you come the more choices you have for seating.
- Q: Do you also sell beverages?
- A: At this time we do not offer any beverages for purchase. We do provide cups and bottle/wine openers.
- Q: Can we bring food?
- A: Yes, feel free to bring in a snack or light appetizer.
- Q: What do I wear?
- A: Aprons are provided, but paint is paint.... please wear something you feel comfortable painting in. When the paint dries, it does not come out of clothing.
- Q: Do I need a reservation?
- A: To guarantee your spot, yes. Otherwise, it's preferred but not required. Again, if we have seating available we welcome you without a reservation!
- Q: Do you do private parties?
- A: Yes! We have different headcount requirements for different days so please call or email us at email@example.com for complete details and availability. As long as minimum headcount requirements are met, pricing remains at $35 per guest. Private Parties can choose the painting and are welcome to bring, beer, wine and snacks. There is a $150 "hold fee/deposit" required to save the date. This amount will be deducted from your total event cost. Note: children's parties are priced differently with different inclusions. Please contact us for details.
We can do a private party for any occasion including but not limited to: Kiddo Parties | Mom's Night Out | Couple's Nights | Birthdays | Bridal Parties | Business Team Building | Baby Showers | Church Groups
- Q: What if I have a party of less than the minimum required headcount for a private event?
- A: We can seat your party together and you'll have a semi-private night! If you call or email us before the calendar is posted, we can take a request and feature your painting choice on the calendar for the day you plan to come.